We have a limited amount of peonies available for purchase. Pre-purchasing helps our team prepare the stems for our guests to ensure we have more to go around!
June 3-5, 2022 | 10 am - 6 pm
& WINERY GRAND OPENING!
Join us to experience our favorite spring flower...
Join us for a flower-filled weekend celebrating our favorite spring bloom, the Peony! Hope Flower Farm grows nearly 2,000 peonies in a wide variety of shapes and colors, and we are thrilled to be able to open the farm so that our community can experience these incredible flowers! We will have a variety of cut peonies on display so that you may learn about this amazing flower. Please keep in mind that the blooms will be cut and not growing in the fields at the time of this event, peonies are harvested before they open to protect them! We will have live music, a create-your-own flower crown station, and lots of instagrammable moments!
What To Expect?
- • LIVE Music on Saturday and Sunday! Come see Shorthill Mountain Boys, The Plate Scrappers, Tommy Gan Music & Gary Smallwood.
- • Purchase Wine by the bottle or glass onsite
- • Create your own flower crown | Purchase is available on-site!
- • Our Carriage House Gift Shop will be open and stocked with lots of goodies for you and the family!
- • Peony bunches and mixed bouquets available for sale on-site!
- • Come see our new resident pig, Miss Piggy!
Let's Celebrate Peonies Together!
We recommend that you pre-purchase the 10 stem peony bunch to ensure you get to go home with beautiful blooms.
Peony colors are not guaranteed, but you will be able to choose from our selection.
Additional peonies and bouquets can be purchased on site! Thanks for supporting our farm!
What To Bring?
We have limited indoor and outdoor seating around the property so we suggest packing chairs and picnic blankets!
Outside food and non-alcoholic beverages are permitted.
Pre-purchase your Peonies Now!
Want More Peonies?
See Our Add-On's!
Best Seats in the House
Includes 20 stems of Peonies and a styled table to enjoy for the day!
A Bundle of Spring
Peonies and other spring blooms with filler and greenery.
1. Why do I need to pre-purchase peonies?
2. Is the music free?
3. Will I be able to choose what peony colors for my 10-stem bouquet?
Once you are onsite, you will be able to choose from our peony stand. It will be first-come, first-serve. The colors we have available are White, Light Pink, Medium Pink, Hot Pink, Red, Yellow, or Coral.
4. If I reserve a Styled Table, what am I getting?
The peony-decorated table will be yours for the entire day for you and your guests to enjoy. You will get a 10-stem peony bouquet, but you will also receive an additional 10-stem peony bouquet, giving you 20 beautiful blooms! The tables are limited to 8 people. You are welcome to bring your own food and non-alcoholic drinks or order food from the food truck.
5. Will I be able to bring drinks and food with me?
You are allowed to bring your own food and NON-Alcoholic drinks. Because of our liquor license, you are not allowed to bring outside alcoholic beverages, but you are free to purchase any wines or hard ciders that we have available.